Promotional Materials for November 18 Seminar
Thank you for spreading the word about our free seminar on November 18, 2023 at Kaysville Bible Church in Kaysville, Utah from 9:00am–1:00pm.
We have created a few promotional materials for you to use in your church. Please feel free to use them as you see fit. The promotional download link below includes the following:
- 5.5x8.5 bulletin inserts
- 16:10, 16:9, and 4:3 PowerPoint announcement images
- A promotional video introducing the seminar (here is a YouTube link if you prefer an online version)
The promotional materials encourage Christians to go to segolilyfoundation.org/kbc to learn more and register.
Our organization was founded and is actively run by Utah pastors and we pray our efforts will be a blessing to you and your church. If we can be a help, or if you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download
Sample Email Copy
Here is a sample email you are welcome to copy or borrow from if you plan on inviting your church via email.
On November 18, the Sego Lily Foundation (an organization dedicated to training born-again Christians to share their faith with Latter-day Saints) is hosting a free seminar called “Conversations that Count.”
The seminar will be held at Kaysville Bible Church in Kaysville, Utah from 9:00am–1:00pm.
- When? November 18, 2023 (9:00am–1:00pm)
- Where? Kaysville Bible Church, Kaysville, Utah
- Who? Born-again Christians who want to learn how to share the biblical gospel with their LDS friends.
- How Much? Free!
- 9:00AMSession 1: Getting the Conversation Started (Introduction to Jesus’s conversations in John 3 and 4.)
- 10:00AMSession 2: Pastoral Roundtable (Local Pastors discuss LDS evangelism.)
- 11:00AMSession 3: Keeping the Conversation Going (Applications of Jesus’s conversations in John 3 and 4.)
- 12:00PMSession 4: Breakout Session (Practical small groups to apply what we’ve learned.)
To learn more and register, visit segolilyfoundation.org/kbc.